Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!


http://www.amazon.com/Capture-Her-Heart-Ginny-Hartman-ebook/dp/B00P6TUWPI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1417630786&sr=8-5&keywords=ginny+hartman



I have been super busy the last several months finishing up and publishing two books simultaneously! Call me crazy, but as I was finishing up writing 'To Capture Her Heart', I couldn't get the idea for my next Regency novel out of my head. So, in my excitement, I decided to do something I have never done before and perhaps may never do again--I began working on both books! It was a crazy time with lots of long work hours typing away at my laptop, researching on the internet, and designing covers, but now, the books are both published and I get to sit back and enjoy this wonderful holiday season with no work obligations consuming me! 

Except, I will admit that the second book in the Unconventional Suitor series is coming together in my mind and I know it won't be long before I sit down and began writing Griffin and Adel's story! My goal, however, is to get through Christmas and New Year's first. Do you think I can make it?


No comments:

Post a Comment